6 Screenshots

About This File

Watch me raid my fridge and stuff my face with as much food as I can! I eat so much in front of my fridge until my chair starts to creak and I waddle to my bed and stuff my belly even more! I don't stop shoving whipped cream and donuts in my mouth until all I can do is lay back and rub my swollen tight belly.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Loved the angle where she leans back on her bed and just lets the belly show in its full glory. Belly looks so much bigger. Quality content that can be recommended for everyone to see.

Link to review
BigDogStatus

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This vid is great! 10/10, but a lot of your vids come out cropped weird and they never fit to screen 😓 idk if u can fix that retroactively, but it's a bit frustrating

Link to review
Square

This is everything you could possibly want in a video, in all honesty. A beautiful woman stuffing herself to her hearts content and loving every minute of it. As always it’s an absolute pleasure watching her languish in what she’s doing to her body and watching as it grows rounder and more amazing every day. If you’re still reading this at this point idk what you’re doing you should definitely get this video already!

Link to review
jackal27

Wow this latest clip by thicccollegegirl is so hot. She is definitely getting bigger and seeing her stuff herself at her fridge and in bed with so many snacks was so sexy. I also love how she lets outs some pretty big burps throughout the clip, to relieve some pressure in her belly and continue snacking.

Link to review
BarackObama68

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She is absolutely massive and she is only going to get bigger. Great video you don’t want to miss out

Link to review
H860C

Best damn facetime Iv never had

Link to review
Carmelo

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Thicccollegegirl is bigger than ever and you can see why in this video. Just stuffing herself till all she can do is burp and rub her overloaded huge gut. 

Link to review