Outgrown Bra Fat Chat & Jiggles

$3.99

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I never realize how many stretch marks my belly has until I film, and this time is no exception 🙈 

Watch me jiggle my gut and chat about how big I'm getting in a bra that fit me properly 4 years ago 🐷

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Such a sensual, sexy video, loved watching Bunnie bounce up and down on her bed, slapping her growing gluttonous gut and fingering her deepening belly button. 

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

This video is really hot. There is so much quivering fat bulging out in All directions. She continues to pack more weight on her already overfed, fattened belly and it's really showing. I am not sure how her boobs stay in that bra considering how far they spill out over the top. She looks soooo sexy with her fat gut pulled out of the shorts when she turns to the side. She has that semi-firm belly fat that makes her gut stick out, pregnant shaped, and quiver like jello while holding it's spherical form.

Link to review
Unk0wn1

This was an insanely hot video and needs to be watched. ChubbieBunnie is getting huge and she really shows it off here. She's totally spilling out of her bra and jiggling all over the place, clearly having a lot of fun showing off and talking about her bigger body if the constant moans are anything to go by! For such a cheap price this is totally worth a purchase! 

Link to review