3 Screenshots

About This File

KitKatFeedee wants me to bloat, regardless of how I feel about it. She is going to get the bloated engorged belly she wants no matter what. . .

Get those mentos down - Kat explains that she wants me to bloat, despite me being apprehensive. She grabs my face and pops each mento into my mouth, encouraging me to swallow each of them. She is READY to get what she wants.

Chugging soda - She cranks out a 2 liter of coke, and demands me to chug and chug and chug until my belly meets her standards. Needless to say, she has some high standards.

Her finished product - @kitkatfeedee spends time all throughout this bloat rubbing and jiggling my massive belly, excited about the bloat she made me do. . .Enjoy this hot video of a very dominant KitKatFeedee and a submissive RosieMarieFeedee. . . 

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love watching Kat stuff Rosie with more and more mentos and then make her chug the soda. This duo has such an awesome dynamic! It's so hot to see Kat gently rub Rosie's belly. We also get loads of Rosie's signature burps

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😍😘❤️

Link to review