3 Screenshots

About This File

It's no secret I'm a little bit fatter and taller than @kitkatfeedee , so trying on her clothes wouldn't be a big deal. . .WRONG!

Trying on clothes about 10 sizes too small - I struggle to get on clothes Kat has no issue wearing, getting stuck, hearing fabric tear and having difficulty breathing in tight pants, tops and dresses.

KitKatFeedee helps - Thank goodness Kat is such a good helper! Kat helps me get on each tight set of clothes, happy to admire my fat body wiggling into each piece. . .I think she enjoys watching me struggle. 

MAJOR fail! - Needless to say, not much fits at all! For those dying to see some size contrast, see me fit into tight clothes and watch @kitkatfeedee delightfully squeezing me into each tiny outfit - this is for you!

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a great comparison between Rosie and KitKatFeedee. Just as they say in the clip, before they met I too thought the were similar in size but pictures can be deceiving for anyone in this community. Their difference in size does not take away from how hot it is to see Rosie squeezing into Kat’s current day clothes that are clearly too small for Rosie’s big round belly and ample curvy booty and thick arms and thighs. They look like they really enjoyed each other’s company and I found Rosie so sexy bursting out of all the different outfits. I hope these two decide to meet again in the future, hopefully with some fat chat reflecting on how much each has grown since this first meet up. 😍😍🔥🔥👍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😘❤️

Link to review
Phat94

Wonderful video, seeing the two together makes you really appreciate just how big Rosie is, both in height and girth - and taller women are wonderful.

Rosie gives some adorable reactions as she realises just how badly she WON'T fit into these clothes, of which there is a nice variety. KitKat gives some nice, gentle, helping hands to try and squeeze Rosie into clothes, as well as prise her out.

Cute, out-of-character, clothes trying fun. Great vid!

Link to review