6 Screenshots

About This File

I've always wondered just how much of my body is fat, especially now that I'm over 300 pounds. But I decided it was time to find out....and of course, it was much harder than I thought! So much of me is fat, I'm not sure this fat pincher can handle it, but omg is it hot to see my fat be pinched with a fitness tool! 

But before I even get to business I decide to show you my new fitness outfit...even though this is more for trips to the buffet than the gym. After showing off playfully for a bit I decide it's time to test out the fat on my chin since I've got one of the biggest double chins in the feedee game. Afterward, I move on to my arms and thighs, both with some success. And then the big moment comes, my fat gut! The pincher almost breaks from trying to contain all my fat! Fuck, I've gotten HUGE! My belly is out of control, and the clear center of attention in regards to fat on my body. Cue to loads of belly jiggles and play.

But the real question is will the pincher be able to hold all my fat, or will it be another victim to my belly?

Clip features: fat chat, light fitness talk, belly jiggle, belly play

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.