4 Screenshots

About This File

I've had the longest day ever and the only way I can think of is to blow off some steam is to order some fast food and sit on my fat ass stuffing myself! I love the feeling of my belly swelling and expanding with thousands of calories, it's so relaxing. The feeling of new fat building up feels like nothing else. With each bite, I dive further and further into obesity and gluttony.  

In this feast, I stuff myself with over 4,000 calories of pure greasy fat, including fried chicken, cake, cheese fries, and cake shakes. All of these calories will definitely pile up as fat somewhere on my body. I'm a greedy growing girl, and as I stuff myself I can't keep my hands off my fat belly. There's so much to grab, jiggle, and play with! 

I love being a gluttonous pig, and I love eating for you! I love eating and I never want to stop, not that I ever could! 

Clip features: stuffing, moaning, fat chat, showing feet

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.