Stuffing In Outgrown Clothes

$9.99

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Outgrown Clothes • Tight Clothes • Belly Stuffing • Muffin Top • Fat Thighs • Twerking • Arm Fat • Belly Play • Bouncing • Fat Chat • Chugging • Burping • Struggle to move • waddle • Multi Angle ~ 40 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I've outgrown A LOT of outfits since I started gaining so I thought it would be fun to try on 3 really tight outfits while I stuffed two MASSIVE burritos into my belly!

Some of these outfits fit just a few months ago and now barely contain all my new fat, my pants digging into my love handles and forcing me to have a HUGE muffin top while I douse my burrito in cheese and cram it into my eager mouth...

The second outfit is no better, making me look like a round ball of fat barely able to sit up straight to continue eating these triple stuffed burritos...

All the shirts were way too tight, stretched out to their maximum, barely able to contain my tits and constricted my obese over bloated arms...

After the first burrito was done it was time to move onto the second and my tightest outfit of the day which couldn't even button over my gluttonous gut!

Still, they were so tight around my pussy and thighs but I kept eating and eating, packing down over 2 pounds of meat, cheese and rice into a body that clearly doesn't need it

I was nearly beached when I got both burritos down but I wanted a little more...so I waddled to the fridge for the rest of my milkshake, took off my tight clothes and downed it all in one chug!

After all that food I officially couldn't move, HUGE belly protruding out painful to the touch...but of course In my head all I could think about was the next meal...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Best Asian or philipino Girl Ever 2 videos in 2 or 3 days Thanks this is awesome And you post a huge video like every 3 or 4 days if you keep doing it you will be way bigger than your current keep sharing ❤️ 

omg you've been off my radar for quite some time...and if i didn't know you were really doing this, I would swear these pics were morphed. You're HUGE! WTG😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.