Stuffing In Outgrown Clothes

$9.99

(7 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Outgrown Clothes • Tight Clothes • Belly Stuffing • Muffin Top • Fat Thighs • Twerking • Arm Fat • Belly Play • Bouncing • Fat Chat • Chugging • Burping • Struggle to move • waddle • Multi Angle ~ 40 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I've outgrown A LOT of outfits since I started gaining so I thought it would be fun to try on 3 really tight outfits while I stuffed two MASSIVE burritos into my belly!

Some of these outfits fit just a few months ago and now barely contain all my new fat, my pants digging into my love handles and forcing me to have a HUGE muffin top while I douse my burrito in cheese and cram it into my eager mouth...

The second outfit is no better, making me look like a round ball of fat barely able to sit up straight to continue eating these triple stuffed burritos...

All the shirts were way too tight, stretched out to their maximum, barely able to contain my tits and constricted my obese over bloated arms...

After the first burrito was done it was time to move onto the second and my tightest outfit of the day which couldn't even button over my gluttonous gut!

Still, they were so tight around my pussy and thighs but I kept eating and eating, packing down over 2 pounds of meat, cheese and rice into a body that clearly doesn't need it

I was nearly beached when I got both burritos down but I wanted a little more...so I waddled to the fridge for the rest of my milkshake, took off my tight clothes and downed it all in one chug!

After all that food I officially couldn't move, HUGE belly protruding out painful to the touch...but of course In my head all I could think about was the next meal...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

over_18

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don't know what to say other than the fact that each new video is always better than her last. Mochii, you truly are amazing.  

Link to review
hardcookie6765767978

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy shit this video is one of her best yet.  She looks so incredible and gluttonous, her gorgeous body gets sexier by the pound. Her face looks especially incredible, she just carries the weight perfectly.

It's jaw dropping how fat Mochi is getting to the point shes still outgrowing clothes from just a few months ago.  Although she struggles with how tight they are , they fight best with her fat gorgeous gut spills out everywhere.

She's seriously the best, it's such an incredible deal for a40 minute vid.  It's gonna take me a week to finish this vid cause of how good she's looking. Mad respect for her and her devotion to gluttony.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review