GGG: Vice Eating

$5

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

51343962-0276-486A-88AB-B333762C9F8D.thumb.gif.7b0412569c503f7c684c763c740d888d.gif
This is a Candy Suxxx from GTA: Vice City cosplay look 😋 I just look really hot and fat and... have fun 😈 with my popsicles 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video is one of the hottest I have seen from GGG, you must have it, the only bad thing is that it is very short and I wish GGG had eaten more ice cream, the best part when she hits her tongue with the ice cream and sucks on the stick while slapping her juicy greedy belly, those lips are some of the sexiest I've seen along with that mischievous and playful look that's why I came up with this idea for an upcoming video ;) , 

You are a nanny who is going to help a boy with a school project, the project is to build a model and for this you need wooden sticks, there is only one way to get them, eating a lot of ice cream !!!, your mission is to help the boy to get a lot of sticks, and for this you have to be willing to eat like a fat cow as many ice creams as can fit in your belly

PS -- > I would like to see this idea, you can give it the nuances that you want and choose which role to play, but the key idea is that you eat a lot of ice cream with a stick (magnums or similar) and be gluttonous and horny at the same time, do you think you could do it? 

thanks for read!!

Link to review