8 Screenshots

About This File

Felt a little extra frisky in this video. 😉 You know what they say, chocolate is an aphrodisiac. 😋 Looking adorably sexy today, stuffing 18 cupcakes into my pretty face and plump, plus sized belly. 🥰 Not only is it sexually frustrating that I can't... do myself 🥵 but I'm also getting a little tired of being what I call a "belly sex virgin". 🤪 What good is all this belly if there's no one to squeeze it while they're boning me? 🤔 Anyway.. it's a big, sweet stuffin 🧁 a little on the sexier side 💦 eating more cupcakes than I ever thought I could. 🤰 #boing

Sweet Tooth Love GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Oh, idk what's up with the music track but sometimes it's a little loud and sometimes you can barely hear it. I might just stop using background music. 🤪

IMG_2969.JPG

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Share this review

Link to review
pj44

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Loved the video, you are gorgeous as usual, gorJess!  Your belly is looking bigger these days, and your belly button is getting deeper!  You did a great job making the cupcakes, they look so delicious and chocolaty!   I love how you power through at the end and stuff down all of the cupcakes, even though you were so full and getting sick of the taste!  Eating more and more every day will increase your capacity and help you gain weight faster.  I wish I could have been there to feed them all to you and "service" you afterward 😍

Share this review

Link to review
Big_Boss

My favorite video for sure! The belly, Jess, and the boobies... everything's here and you can't put you eyes away.

Share this review

Link to review