✅Watch me push my limits and finish all this food

$10.99

(4 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

My feeder, I prepare for myself the largest stuffing I've eaten in over an hour, containing, 10 hot dogs, 10 hamburgers, 1 large pizza, 1 whole chicken, Chinese rice, 12 sushi rolls and 10 burritos, making mayo My belly is swollen like never before. In the end my feeder is not satisfied and he ties me up to force me to eat a lot more food in the second part of this big stuffing.

Other Files from Chanel latina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Grond

8 of 9 members found this review helpful 8 / 9 members

Not enjoying the dishonesty here. She might eat it all but she's not keeping it down.
Every few minutes she signals the cameraman to cut and purges what she just ate, poorly attempting to hide the cuts.

Her size doesn't change nearly enough to amount to the mountain of food she supposedly ate, especially given that she's pregnant. Seems to be a theme in her videos.
I wanted this to be real but it just isn't.

To all the 5 star reviews, don't be so gullible. Made me waste 22 bucks.

Link to review
K222002

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Unbelievable stuffing. 100% must see. Her belly is huge! 

Link to review
gizmo1451

4 of 8 members found this review helpful 4 / 8 members

omg oh wow oh wow and a third oh wow. this one was easy to rate if I could have given more than 5 stars it would have gotten a hell of a load more. I don't get how someone so stunning and sexy can eat this much food and burp this well she is phenomenal and must have a black hole for a belly.  It's unbelievable the amount of food she tucks away on it and at the end is ready for more it seems.  Can't wait for part two to arrive.  If burping is your thing then the one around the 13.35 mark is something else.

Link to review