5 Screenshots

About This File

Candice's belly has been stuffed to it's absolute limits recently so she gives it a well-earned rub-down! Watch her oil-up and rub-down every beautiful inch of her growing body in a bikini that looks like it would fit someone half her size. 🤭span widget

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

The way she shows of her extra thick body is really hot and the belly and ass looking even more hot with all the oil, Lovely sexy talking throughout the whole time makes this clips a reallly good one! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review

Oiled pig lets talk all the good stuff those belly jiggles and oil rubbing and ass shaking hot damn and chatting was great too. Things I disliked was I couldn't rub the oil on that plump body of yours and two you got a boyfriend so jealous he's very lucky. I want my own ex-athlete feedee 😈 you should definitely keep hanging out with casey to get body even more massive 😍

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Candice looks extra sexy in this video. Her flawless skin is already glowing and then she lathers her ever fattening belly up. Watching her shake her all that soft glistening belly fat is extremely arousing. Her tiny bikini leaves nothing to the imagination. Her belly is so full of soft fat now, that the excess flesh spills out into her lap and engulfs her tiny bikini bottoms. Really hot to think that bikini used to fit her, but she gluttonously overfed herself so much, that her engorged belly now buries her bikini under a thick soft layer of pure fat.

Link to review