9 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Yoga ball bounce. Multiple POV. Fat struggle. Out of breath. Belly/boobs/ass jiggles. 7 minutes

Casey went to a trampoline park a few weeks ago and was SO turned on by how much her fat was bouncing around. She decided to try to recreate that sensation while bouncing on a yoga ball at home for you. The only problem is... Casey gets SO out of breath so fast. I guess that's what happens when you turn into a fatty her size.

Casey bounces for you with her flab jiggling around in every direction. She pauses to catch her breath while telling you how incredible it feels. All that weight pushing down on her fupa.. she's so turned on. Your tour her body as she flops around - her MASSIVE swollen tits, her thick full belly, and of course her wide ass. For a brief POV, you her viewer will take a heavy handful of her back flab and feel it flop as she wobbles. You grip her fat ass as she rides that yoga ball back and forth. 

If you like to watch a fat babe bounce around and struggle because she's grown so fat and out of shape, then this clip is a MUST see!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

If someone said, "Creat the perfect fat feminine hottie!" - Casey is HOTTER! No lady is sexier and this clip shows off all the reasons why! 🥵

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, MarshallT said:

If someone said, "Creat the perfect fat feminine hottie!" - Casey is HOTTER! No lady is sexier and this clip shows off all the reasons why! 🥵

Ahhh thank you! 🖤I felt incredibly sexy in this little gem. That slow mo drives me wild 🥵

18 hours ago, shmedly45 said:

Hurry up and purchase! Another perfect video.

Thank you always friend! 🖤

17 hours ago, goodgirlgrow said:

Omg! I have one just like this scheduled for Monday! But no feeder groping🥲

The more fat babes bouncing around, the merrier! 🤣🖤

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.