9 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Yoga ball bounce. Multiple POV. Fat struggle. Out of breath. Belly/boobs/ass jiggles. 7 minutes

Casey went to a trampoline park a few weeks ago and was SO turned on by how much her fat was bouncing around. She decided to try to recreate that sensation while bouncing on a yoga ball at home for you. The only problem is... Casey gets SO out of breath so fast. I guess that's what happens when you turn into a fatty her size.

Casey bounces for you with her flab jiggling around in every direction. She pauses to catch her breath while telling you how incredible it feels. All that weight pushing down on her fupa.. she's so turned on. Your tour her body as she flops around - her MASSIVE swollen tits, her thick full belly, and of course her wide ass. For a brief POV, you her viewer will take a heavy handful of her back flab and feel it flop as she wobbles. You grip her fat ass as she rides that yoga ball back and forth. 

If you like to watch a fat babe bounce around and struggle because she's grown so fat and out of shape, then this clip is a MUST see!

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Casey is erotic as fuck! Bouncing, jiggling gorgeous blob piggy is giving us a delicious taste of bouncing on a yoga ball! Her giant dough gut is so mesmerizing as it plops off her huge fupa. Her tight shorts show off how thick and wide her hips, thighs and ass are getting! Her ASS!!! HOLY FUCK! I've never been this turned on by her glorious ass as it bounces up and down right in front of us! I just want it bouncing on my lap so badly! Casey is the dreamiest fat girl ever and her light moans make me go crazy as she jiggles out of breath! If you love bouncing jiggling fat hotties, you will be OBSESSED with this clip! As always, Casey's amazing flawless face with her gorgeous dark hair and emerald eyes will captivate you more than ever! She just can't stop getting hotter and prettier the fatter she gets! Cant recommend enough!!!!!! 🥰 Thank you, Casey!!!!!!

Link to review
godstone45

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Casey! What can I say? Just when I think she couldn't have gotten any bigger, she EXPLODES. This clip really demonstrates how fat and gluttonous shes gotten, watching her belly bounce was so hot. Keep it up Casey, we want to see you get even bigger!

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Casey really looks sexy here with glowing skin, beautiful hair and her gorgeous smile. Watching the ball of fat she has for a gut bounce up and down is both mesmerizing and arousing. She looks fat as ever with her huge round belly completely engorged with heavy fat bulging out and bouncing between her thick fupa and fat swollen breasts. When she was fit nothing would have jiggled, but now watching all the fat shake up and down really shows how much gluttonous overeating she she has done to add so many inches of pure fat to her small frame.

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

What can be a better treat for the weekend than seeing the beautiful Casey bouncing up and down on a ball 😍 Casey talks about how her belly went from being hard to now a soft doughy fat. Watchin her doughy lushes body bounce up and down is mesmerizing as her pink booty short slowly become to small for her 🍑🍑 🥵 I seriously do not know how that ball did not break under her weight. I also love how she tells the viewer she does not want to bounce too much in case she burn any calories. Casey you are truly a goddess 😘    

Link to review
shmedly45

My goodness! Beautiful Casey is GLOWING in this video. Watching her struggle to bounce around on a yoga ball is A+ quality content. The way her growing body moves and jiggles is extraordinarily attractive. Super jealous of her camera person! Another must watch!

Link to review
ffc

Absolutely incredible Casey! Your belly is getting ENORMOUS it's so so hot 🥰

Link to review
jpark786

One can only imagine how insanely hot it was to see such a gigantic, rotund, jiggling, wobbling hog jumping up and down at that trampoline park. Every inch of lard jiggling as you went up and down. Beads of sweat pouring off of your beating red face. Your clothes barely able to contain all of that jiggling fat, your gut maybe even popping out of your shirt bouncing up and down for everyone to see. Being completely worn out  and drenched in sweat afterwards and having to stop at multiple fast food places on the way home to replenish your energy and satisfy your gluttonous appetite until you got home to stuff and play with yourself into a orgasmic food coma bliss thinking of what happened. And this video certainly puts that imagery into overdrive making it even more incredibly hot and sexy. The way you describe the physical and sexual feelings and urges your gigantic wobbling jiggling body makes you feel is amazing. This is definitely a must buy even without the rogo sale attached to it. BUY IT NOW!!!😍🥵🤯🤤❤️

Link to review
Guest Professor Foodie

What to say? Another video from Casey that will absolutely leave you speechless, and desiring her more than ever. Casey is ENORMOUS here, and (as she repeatedly points out) sooooo soft and soooooo jiggly ... and soooooo turned on. (Oh to be that yoga ball beneath her!). What a brilliant idea for a video! And -- again -- wait (or, rather, don't!) until you see just how HUGE beautiful Casey is on that lucky, lucky yoga ball. Great angles (and great close-ups) -- another over-the-top sexy video from Casey! Thank you, Casey! 

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Amazing price and video loved seeing Casey bounce up and down seeing that belly and titties bounce was great to especially when it was slowed down. Definitely wish I could slap that fat ass and I wish that I was that yoga ball having Casey on top of me but also wanted it to pop 😍 damn always top tier videos

Casey if you read this review I love you so much you're such a babe and let's keep making you bigger 😈

Link to review
george7202

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I don't buy videos often but buying a Casey video is garunteed sexiness and you can really tell she L O V E S stuffing herself and feeling her stuffed fat gut wobble and lay atop of her fat fupa

Link to review
bp1812

WOW, Casey is just getting bigger by the clip these days!! Watch as she bounces on a yoga ball that she is CLEARLY way too fat for, and listen as she becomes breathless after just a few short minutes. This hog has come a long way from the CrossFit gym, and I cant wait to see more!!

Link to review
Collegefatty10

This video is so hot! 🥵 I especially loved seeing Casey's backfat, it shows just how fat she's truly gotten. I can't wait for the future version of this video where she accidentally pops the yoga ball.🐷

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Holy shit this clip is amazing. The bounce of the ball and the bounce of the ball on her stomach otherwise known as her gut. Just the hottest thing imaginable. Tits up and down. Ugh back fat pronating. Just amazingly hot

Link to review
getatmedog

This latest clip from our lovely Casey is simply amazing. Watching her round and jiggling body bounce and shake was incredibly sexy and I enjoyed it immensely. It really is shocking how much fatter Casey is growing every day and this clip is a wonderful reminder.

Link to review
Guest Mrfeedher

The way this belly shakes and bounces I just wanna tie her up and force feed her MORE! 

if this belly hangs any lower then it will bounce on her fupa 😩🤤🤤 

i love Casey 

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Another great Casey video, featuring one of my favourite things, a huge bouncing belly.  Love the continuous groping and slapping of her belly.  There's also great dirty talk about how much she loves her fat body.  The fact that she does this while struggling to catch her breath from bouncing is incredibly hot.

Link to review
Bellmin

Oh wow...this vid is like Casey's version of a Jackie Treehorn video...but better!  (girls jumping on trampolines)  Like the Dude, I think Casey's had a few to many White Russians and bulked up that incredible belly to epic proportions.  As always, she knows what we love and gives it to us in aces and spades.  Watching her bounce is so worth your bag of undies ($$) and believe me this vid will really tie your collection together nicely!  Like have a beverage, sit back, watch and relax man.          jesus GIF

Link to review
Jo77

Absolutely gorgeous!! The pure weight of your fat belly as it bounces up and down is amazing!! Your gorgeous smile really shows how happy uou are with how big you’ve gotten as your gut flops up and down. You’re so amazing and just keep on getting bigger. Soon you’re not going to be able to move as much 🙈

Link to review
alexpizzaftw

Casey is ALWAYS on top of her quality in content, i LOVE the slow motion shots and would love to see more of them in videos. Not to mention her perfect smooth skin like for as big as that belly is its amazing with how smooth it isss. the inclusion of a pov hand really helps immerse yourself in the video and would be amazing to see more of these too but also hearing her out of breathe so easily comapred to how she was just last year is incredible how much shes gained and if youre a lover of fat sexy obese women like her struggling to do any sorts of physical activity then shes the gal for it!😍cant wait to see more workout/ physical activity struggle videos in the future!

Link to review