9 Screenshots

About This File

You keep saying I've gained so much weight since we've started dating but that is totally not true! I mean, ok, I might have put on a couple of pounds but that's normal in a relationship. We go out to eat a lot so maybe I'll just need to start ordering salads, totally not a big deal. To prove I haven't gained all that much weight I'm going to try on the jeans I wore on our first date. They're a size 14 and I'm sure they'll fit just fine! You'll see...

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved it ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’• wearing tight jeans belly hanging out jiggling bouncing so soft so beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ to look at very lovely ๐Ÿ˜Š and very attractive โค๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ when you wear jeans ๐Ÿ‘– in your video clips and just showing it all off ย I see true beauty in that ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’• I most definitely canโ€™t wait ๐Ÿ˜Š to see more ย  You go girl ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ

Iโ€™m so glad you liked it โค๏ธ Thank you for the awesome review! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
ATX2000

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

"See? I got 'em on..." Nikki exclaims throughย heavy breathing, after her struggle to pull those skin-tight jeans over her thighs and hips, her wobbling love handles and flabby gut spilling over the top of the waistband and unbuttoned zipper. Squeezed into her jeans and tiny white vest, Nikki looks absolutely massive. Quick to claim her clothes have been shrinking, and then even quicker to blame you for making her fat. Plenty of jiggling belly fat, wobbling blubber and physical exertion on display for our pleasure. Don't miss this!

"I hope you're happy, because you have a big, fat, flabby girlfriend now!"

Guilty as charged, Nikki. We're more than happy and you're only going to get fatter and heavier... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I knew this was all part of your planย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜

So happy you loved it. โค๏ธ Thanks for the amazing review! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Link to review
AndrewRussell

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Love this video.ย  Seeing Nikki's expression change fromย "I'm gonna prove this fool wrong"ย  to "Shit, he's right, but I can't let him know.ย  I'll blame him" is great.ย  Seeing that incredibly fat ass trying to fit into those jeans is enough to give anyone heart palpitations.ย  Even trying to button up the jeans is hot.ย  At the end she asks if you're happy that you now have a fat, flabby girlfriend.ย  If Nikki was my girlfriend, I'd be in heaven.ย  An absolute must buy video.ย ย 

Iโ€™m so happy you liked it! Thank you for this awesome review! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review
Zardolnia

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Nikki might be in denial about just how big she's gotten, but given how unforgiving jeans are to added pounds, that doesn't last very long. Once the realization hits, she starts trying to find reasons other than her own greedy appetite that have caused the pounds to pile on (which might not be entirely wrong ๐Ÿ˜ˆ).

Also the amount of jiggle in this video is... oof ๐Ÿฅต. Someone's clearly been putting on some weight ๐Ÿ˜….

Aw yay Iโ€™m so glad you liked it! ๐Ÿฅฐ Thank you so much for the review ๐Ÿ˜˜

Link to review