Small Cow Drinks Heavy Cream

$9.99

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I didn't know cream was so addictive until it became a twice weekly thing for me.. okay, three times? Does coconut heavy cream count? Well, the cream in this video is no joke with 1600c and 160g of pure milk fat. 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

billsfan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Heavy cream is my favorite so this vid delivers on that very nicely. Especially enjoyed the messiness toward the end

Link to review
pj44

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Geez, you're getting fat!  When I saw the thumbnail, I thought it had to be a morph, so I bought the video and... nope, it's real, you're plumper than I've ever seen you before 😲.  Your face is noticeably rounder, both in your chubby cheeks and your permanent double chin... no more jawline for you, it's been buried in chub 🐷.  Your breasts are getting enormous, and you look so WIDE across your shoulders and upper arms now!  Of course, your belly is really getting soft and it bulges out above your belly button farther than ever before.  Please be a Good Cow and drink one of those cream bottles every day, they do wonders for your growing body! 🐄 😍

Response from the author:

Ohhhh this is hot 🤤 thank you for such a horny review 

Link to review
darkwarrior

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

You were doing so well, even licking up what you spilled.. but you missed 3 drops, so your punishment is to drink 3 pints tonight!  (one for you belly, one for your butt, one for your boobs)

Also, pj44 is right, you need at least a bottle a day - the better to keep you... lubricated. 😏

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review