9 Screenshots

About This File

Stuffing in public, watch me eat like a pig in front of a whole burger king.
I show my whole body fat while I eat all those calories and I enjoy them🥵
I also get a little nervous when I notice that a man looks at me with a perverted face while I touch my belly, ¿will it be you?😉🤭😏

In this clip you will find 17:48 MINUTES OFBelly play, burps, bursting pants, and stuffing in public.

Remember:  I would appreciate if you continue to support me by leaving a nice review (Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save.)

🥰 Thank you for always supporting me, I love you, juicy angel 🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

michelkarting18

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lo compré casi todo ahora y quiero reseñar a todo sus vids entonces este tambien y como siempre me encanta tu videos mas q nada eres espectacular que hermosa, besitos 😘😘

Response from the author:

Muchas gracias mi amor! 😻Me encanta que lo hagas y que lo disfrutes, te mando un beso enorme 😚😚😚😚💘💘

Link to review
Girl_lover666

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Definitely one of my favorite I have seen from you. you are definitely so beautiful and hot 😍 if I had more money I would get another one lol keep it up hope you have a great thanksgiving 😃

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Not seen a juicy angel clip in a while she has packed on a ton of weight 😍 since. Love seeing you stuff yourself with even more Burger King, seeing your fat belly spilling over your jeans while you let out burps 🥵. Do you ever get hiccups 🤔 would love hear them if you do. 

Link to review
FatGurlLover

JuicyAngel made everyone's dream come true with this one 😍 She really pigged out in public, belly out and everything! Awesome video 

Link to review
Josanmar12

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The bigger she is the hotter she gets

public stuffing with that sexy face while she devours her BK menu

also she lets out some sexy burps. She’s so nasty.

Must watch! 

Thanks baby 😍

Link to review
Matty_

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Juicy completely overflows her chair with her gigantic proportions as she sits to eat her huge BK meal in public 😳 Her jeans grow tighter as her heavy tummy starts to expand as she eats and eats until she can’t take anymore and has to unbutton them and her colossal tummy explodes out everywhere 💥😳 She attempts to re-fasten them, but the button blows open again 😍 Not quite sure how you managed to leave the restaurant Juicy with your jeans undone, all that heavy tummy jiggling infront of you, filmed over a few different angles and views, so sultry, loved it!! ☺️🤗

E4727AA5-4D49-47C1-B15B-CD0AB87D1126.png

8EBE0DC9-23AD-4084-A362-B0DE5F4CB25C.png

Omg! Thanks for this baby 😍

and about my pants .... I left with the button about to explode until I got in the car and could unzip them again 🤭

Link to review
overkill

This is such a fantastic public stuffing! I really like the outfit which Juicy Angel wears in this one. It really shows off her stunning curves! It's also so much fun to see her pour fries straight into her mouth

Thanks baby 😍😍😍 

Link to review
Guest Sparky21

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is worth a watch for sure. Will not be disappointed 

Thank you love, then tell me what you think 😍🤭

Link to review