1400 Calorie Snack Break

$3.99

(6 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty takes a break from a busy day at the office to have a quick snack - Even before the video she couldn't help but eat a large fries in anticipation

On camera she goes through her box of chicken selects, chicken mayo, large coke and apple pie - that's 1400 calories as a snack!!

She sits in her car to avoid to the stares from across the office but they know where she goes on her 20 minute breaks ...

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest guestsetting

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kitty is amazing, she is the best model on here and shes really friendly too - PS this video is in 4k quality - unlike a lot of videos out there! keep it up ❤️

Link to review
StuffitInn

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really see a lot of potential I can tell you love to eat 🐽 

I would love too hear you talk about how fat you are getting from all your little snack breaks and stuff. 

If that’s a snack I’d love too see you take down a whole meal 🐷 

Response from the author:

Hey, thanks for the feedback. Lots more to come ☺️ Going to do some talking videos very soon 💖

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

This is a fun little clip to watch a much smaller @KittyPiggy chow down on some McDonald's! Remember when she was this "small"?! She still is as pretty and cute as ever here! Always elegant and lovely!

Link to review

This is Kitty's first super high quality video with audio. The video camera is positioned to pick up Kitty's lovely spare belly roll and sensual curves in a super sexy tight little number...

We get to see a little of Kitty's humour at the start and as the calorie count rises through the video two handed snacking and soothing rubs to a filling belly to aid the intake...

Great video and a must for Feeders...

Link to review

KittyPiggy didn't even know this vid was so affordable at 10 mins for $4.  Love the chicken she eats landing on those awesome breasts.

I give the landing a 10/10 right outta the gate and the video has beautiful, relaxing music while her being in a car sells how much bigger she is too.

Love the way her belly rolls come together for this special occasion.  Green is so my favorite color now and I love her pink nails too.

I do feel this vibe is more of a close-quarters type of thing given the small spacing and making every inch count.  It really is a unique experience to show being fully clothes can be attractive too.

She even peers over the camera in some cases and it's a bit of a giantess view.  Hope that's new potential too. Make everything look smaller or pull it into your beautiful orbit.  Always feels good when I can think of other ways to be attracted just by observing KittyPiggy. 

Link to review

Wow like the clip kittypiggy this is my first vid of yours I'm impressed car stuffings are always great, like that you nearly lost that first bit of chicken 😂. Also the way that green dress hugs your curves 😍. I wish there was someone like you where I worked, also liked the fact there are people working past while you were eating your feast I mean snack 😁. You looked like you were really enjoying that food by the end 😉. Can't wait to see more of your sets.

Link to review