4 Screenshots

About This File

Manager Casey walks over to Candice's desk catching her red-handed eating ALL of the snacks that were SUPPOSED to be for the entire office.  Buy this clip to see what happens next! 

Other Files from CandicesCurves

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

These two just can't stop making sexier content! @Curvage Casey is so sensual as she scolds and feeds her employee. She MUST make her fatter, since all she mostly does is eat anyway! 😁 It can not be said enough that these two amazing ladies have such lovely chemistry together. Every clip they make together is hot! Candice makes excuses but gives up and wants to get fatter too! If this becomes a series, I have a feeling Manager Casey and Secretary Candice will be in their underwear feeding each other and unable to keep hands off each other! 😈

Link to review
curvluver

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another unforgettable video with @MissSugarPlumpFairy and @Curvage Casey.  In this vid (with both ladies showing their lovely, round bellies) Candance is being a greedy little pig and eating all the office food.  Casey is there to 

a) scold her

b) feed her more

all the while making sure that Candace's belly is getting the attention that it commands (and encouraging her to get fatter). The interaction between these two is incredible, and I could definitely loop this video over and over again, and I'm sure it'll be one of your favorites too.  Can't recommend this any more highly!

Link to review
Nervous Fish

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn these 2 ladies always making great videos together didn't even plumpfairy had a curvage account but found it from Caseys review now I'm going to spend more money to see this fatty as well. Definitely wouldn't mind if more secretary ladies were fat and sexy like these two would definitely work at a office then but the highlights were the hand feeding, belly jiggles, and those tight clothes 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

❤️❤️😍😘

Link to review
Guest daleanator

Great video, both of you look great. Casey has been clearly rubbing off on you. The office setting is also a big turn on. Great content!

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Candice and Casey are so sexy together. Candice's belly continues to expand with soft fat and spill further out in front of her hanging down in between her thick thighs. I would love to work in her office and watch her get fatter and fatter as she sits on her plump ass and stuffs fattening calorie laden snacks into her ever expanding gut.

Casey clearly knows how to grow an impressive gut based on the massive ball of fat bulging out from her midsection. She is clearly a rubbing off on Candice as she just seems to get fatter ever video and with Casey caressing her swollen belly while feeding her fattening treats, Candice will only continue to pack on more weight. 

Link to review