Overweight effects on my body: my doctor is so mad!

$6.99

(0 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I carefully avoid going to the hospital because my fat always attracts the attention of doctors who feel compelled to yell at me. But the other day I had to pick up an important paper and I had to go to my doctor's office. I tried not to be noticed but he saw me and wanted to talk to me in his room: well "talk" is an unsuitable term because he was practically yelling at me the whole time.
He said that I am too fat for my height, that localized fat in the abdomen is a very high cardiovascular risk and he measured my blood pressure which was obviously very high!
What should I do now ? He gave me the machine to measure my blood pressure and emailed me a diet.. which I obviously have no intention of following!
I measure my blood pressure twice, and between the two measurements I eat a bowl of corn chips.. no, these were not on my doctor's diet!
Of course, if a cardiologist gave me therapy, I could eat even more without even worrying about my health! Right?

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.