FEEDER HANDCUFFS & FORCE FEEDS ME + HOT BELLY WORSHIPING

$7.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Hot feeder/feedee content INCOMING! (Curvage exclusive)

Bound by handcuffs in a baby blue tracksuit while her feeder has a giant greasy cheesesteak waiting for her.. Join Kristina as she ends up getting handcuffed and force fed by her excited feeder!

in this video, which is just under 10 minutes long you witness Kristina getting force fed a big greasy cheesesteak as he plays with her belly, slaps it around, squeezes and grabs on to it as he pleases while Kristina cannot do a single thing about it.  He really has his way with Kristina and she is LOVING every single second of it, Kristina never misses a bite she takes force feeding like a champ. 

this video includes feedee/feeder content, HOT BELLY WORSHIPING plus face smothering! navel fingering, navel play, hot fat chat, belly spanking, slapping, gripping and grabbing, Force feeding by feeder, hiccups, burping and so much more. 
you don’t want to miss this smoking hot CLIP

Other Files from Mskristinaxo

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Join kristina’s feeder as he completely stuffs her with a cheesesteak, in this very hot 🥵 vid. Kristina’s belly is unsurprising poking out from underneath her top, even the chair is squeaking a lot because of heavy she’s getting 😍. Then the camera angle changes and we get a different view of kristina and she gets her belly worshiped 😮 even a few hiccups slip out because of how stuffed she is. That’s not all we get fat chat from kristina and plenty of belly slapping, wobbling and jiggling of her belly from her feeder. This is a smoking hot clip that you simply have to check out 👍🏻.

Response from the author:

You’re the absolute best ❤️ Thank you so so much for always buying my clips, I’m so happy you finally got to see this 🔥 hot video!

Share this review

Link to review