Goodgirlgrow's First Curvage Stuffing

$11.99

(6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hi!

Watch me greedily stuff myself with Taco Bell after starving for hours. I show my empty belly off, and then sit down to shovel 1930 calories of 2 spicy potato soft tacos, 2 chalupas, 1 beefy cheesy burrito, and 1 crunch wrap into my mouth like the little pleasure pig I am. As I stuff myself, I rub my belly and remark at how soft I'm getting. Once I'm done making a mess of myself, I show off my big bloated belly.

Hope you enjoy!

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Your creamy, flawless skin tone brings this vid to another level -- and also helps to convey your pretty tummy's increasing doughiness :)

Might we get an oiling vid at some point in the future? ❤️ 

Response from the author:

Oiling video? You got it (:

Link to review
dcc

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You're getting so doughy and chubby already! What a hot, sexy piggy, GGG.

My belly has gotten quite jiggly, huh? All this eating is starting to catch up with me! Who knows how soft I'll be in 20lbs

Link to review
Avataг

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Watching GGG getting aroused while devouring tons of food. I don't want to watch that for 25 minutes. I want to watch that all day!

Summary: Cuteness overload! :wub:

Your little cliff hanger there made my chubby belly sink. Lucky for you, the next one is five minutes longer 🐷

Link to review
Kenzo998

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Awesome clip Triple G - glad you were able to get this up, because it’s certainly worth the price - one of the best clips I’ve seen in a good while 👍 

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I was quite nervous whether it was fun enough, so I'm happy you felt it was worth getting!

Link to review