5 Screenshots

About This File

A few months ago I got invited to my family party, I haven't seen some of my extended family since the start of the pandemic........over 30 pounds ago. They've seen me fat, but never this fat. They have no idea just how badly I've let myself go. They don't have the slightest clue all of my gain is intentional. In my previous shapewear try-on video I alluded to an upcoming party, and it finally happened.

It started with an outfit that kinda fit, it wasn't the tightest, but it definitely could fit better. I even tried to wear shapewear, but it didn't work. Everyone could see how big I've gotten, in fact, I'm the fattest in my family now. My weight is out of control according to them, but it's just the beginning. From barely able to fit in chairs, to having my ballooning belly pointed at it, it's clear my family does not approve of my gain. Throughout the night multiple family members commented on my weight, some more discrete or backhanded than others. I'm hot and fat, and only getting fatter, and I can only imagine their reactions as I grow. 

In this clip, I talk about fatphobic comments and my erotic but also conflicted feelings I have with it. 
Clip features: fat chat, weight gain reaction, gaining talk 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review