5 Screenshots

About This File

When I saw the photos from this new set, I was shocked at how full and round my cheeks have gotten! My face looks so different from just a couple years ago. My chin has softened, collarbones disappeared, and my cheeks all plumped up! And that's not all. My entire body has gone through such a transformation! The chub I've put on as a feedee are visible on every inch of my figure. So I thought I'd celebrate!
Instead of just releasing this photo set as is, I found a "before" picture for each and every photo in the set. That's 56 photos, 23 total comparisons! And the "before" pictures aren't just from back when I was skinny. There's also some from last year and the year before. Back then, I was well on my way to eating myself into a huge, round potbelly, but I had not yet earned my stretchmarks, my chubby cheeks and my soft, heavy belly hang. โค๏ธ
ย 

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest ExponentialGrowth

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Absolute 5 star material. Great quality photos, tons of crazy before and after in the same positions to compare the lovely CQ. I'm usually not crazy about the photo sets on here but the quality is the highest with CQ's shots. And all of these are Before and Afters (the best form of photo ;P ). It's crazy how much this woman has blown up in such a short amount of time. And she just gets sexier and sexier.

You must get this set if you're a fan of CouchQueen.

Link to review