🐷4000 Calorie Breakfast🐷

$9.99

(9 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Another gluttonous morning with Ruby, this time the huge fry up I made adds up to around 4000 calories!…😋😍

Watch me waddle around my kitchen as I prepare the biggest breakfast I’ve ever eaten to date, followed by watching me devour it leaving me feeling extremely stuffed to my limit!🐷 Once again needing to go have a lie down in bed to let it digest as I could barely move after and needed to soothe myself with lots of belly rubs…😉💖

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Michel84

Breakfast of the Champions!😍

People say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and FAR takes it to heart, First of, she prepares her huge meal in a cute red dress that shows her every curve and here big shapely bum, then she sits down and eats. and eats AND EATS!😋🤩 Did she eat it all? No spoilers, but she *is* impressed by the amount of pig meat she gobbled down.

There is a saying that you are what you eat, and FAR definitly has the greedy pig inside her!

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn this lady can eat seriously ruby is so greedy no wonder her belly is getting so fat. Not just her belly, like her name suggests her 🍑 is also very fat, it jiggles so much while she is cooking this massive feast. Love the red dress to 😍 it really shows off your ballooning curves. She scoffs it down in no time while chugging down a coke. I’m surprised she didn’t burp once, I reckon ruby could really let rip especially after eating all this food also love the fat chat in this too 🥵

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

5 stars as always, for the effervescent and stunningly sensual, beautiful Ruby! ❤️

I love these kitchen vids of Ruby’s - the gorgeous angles she captures as she moves around; her overindulged, massively feminine mounds quivering and jiggling with every hefty step 😍

To see her out in public, dressed that way would be beyond hot alone, yet the knowledge that all those soft, billowing womanly voluptuous erotic curves are due to DELIBERATELY gorging and bingeing is mindlowingly sexy 😍

35 mins of gorgeous commentary, gluttony and the sight of this stunning lady in her ridiculously tight beautiful dress is incredible for just $9.99

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for the great review and taking the time to write it 🥰❤️😘

Link to review
Guest Freepizzas

Omg this girl is like heaven !! Well worth a watch 

Thank you! ❤️😘

Link to review
t69502a

This is 35 minutes of heaven. Seeing Ruby stuffing herself on a good old fry-up is fabulous. That dress can barely contain those beautiful ballooning curves of yours and you look fabulous. This video is amazing.

Thank you for leaving a review 🥰❤️😘

Link to review
Guest samub

I've purchased all of the last five videos and your videos are sooo good! A very beautiful lady who loves to eat and pack on pounds! The first part of the video was cute, and really loved how you ate all that food! What a queen-sized appetite you have. Loved it and really hope for more 😊

Thank you for leaving a review, so glad you liked it❤️😘

Link to review
Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well ...  that was a really awesome video. A great price for a whopping 35 minutes, too! Ruby looks so sexy in that red dress, and it was awesome watching her take down all that Fried English breakfast goodness. Pretty Epic.

There is, of course, some cool chat with it, too.

Would recommend! 

5 stars

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, it is really appreciated ❤️😘

Link to review