3 Screenshots

About This File

I had a sudden intense urge for fast food and decided to film it for you, while I fantasize out loud about an upcoming set of flights. I haven't been on a plane since I weighed 210 lbs... not exactly the case anymore (weigh in coming soon!) 

I have a pretty well thought out situation I like to imagine, where I fully revel in being one of those fatass fellow flyers that is every traveler's worst nightmare. Or dream come true, depending. I feel like you might lean more towards the latter 😚  

Other Files from SoManySoftShapes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Hello my lovely beautiful 🥰💕🌈 I can tell that you have put on more weight and it looks outstanding 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 sorry 😐 about the frosty 🥶 that was a bummer but anyways at least you can go back to Wendy’s and get another one or maybe two it’s all up to you 😊 I enjoy 😊 listening to your fat chat stories on the plane ✈️ it made it fun to listen to 😀❤️ I truly enjoyed that 🥰 and when you turned your big beautiful gorgeous body and did a side view angle it made it even more gorgeous 😍💕🌈 especially wearing jeans 👖 and a tight tee and just showing it all off in the whole video clip very very stunning 😍😍😍😍😍😍👍

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! So glad you enjoyed it!

Link to review