6 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Sorority role play. WG denial. Multi-girl. Donut feeding. Fat shaming. Before & after comparisons. 11 minutes

Candice, @MissSugarPlumpFairy, can't stand watching Casey let herself go like this anymore. When Casey first rushed for their sorority, she was the hottest, fittest, most tiny girl on campus. Recently, however, Casey has BLOWN up. Evidence by the comparison photos embedded into the clip, Casey went from hottie to HOG

Casey's been stealing all the food from the kitchen. Eating all the food at frat parties. Her bed is breaking and none of her clothes fit. She's made a complete spectacle of herself on campus! Candice is left with no choice but to decide whether she should kick Casey out... OR.... maybe there's an opportunity here... 

Since Casey clearly has no self control, what if they feed her MORE and make her the fattest girl on campus? This will make all of her sorority sisters look even HOTTER because Casey will be such an engorged pig. The campus cow. The sorority pig. Candice loves the sound of that. She sits down with Casey to fill her in on her fate... 

Candice stuffs Casey full of donuts while Casey does nothing but deny her size. This hog still thinks she's skinny as she sits there wolfing down donuts like it's nothing. Casey has a very fattening future ahead of her in this sorority and Candice has a BIG job on her hands growing this pig as big as possible. 

Stay tuned.. this is only the beginning. 🐷

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Bjl617

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is without a doubt the hottest video on this site. I would love to see this become a series, I would buy every video of it! I can’t believe this is the first video of yours I’ve watched, but it won’t be the last 😍 you look AMAZING

Response from the author:

Awww what an amazing compliment! Thank you so much and I'm so happy you enjoyed it. I love your review ❤️ there's SO much more coming!!

Link to review
Guest Ljj

Ugh if you love fat shame and watching Casey be the fattest pig on campus, this clip is for you. Stuffing her face and being shamed by Candice. So hot 

Thank you always ❤️ 

Link to review
jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow I would so have loved to have these gorgeous goddesses on my college campus during my school years. To see one thick sorority girl Candice point out how much weight the bigger Casey has put on, and that the only option is to make her gain more weight the benefit of the overall sorority? Sounds like heaven on earth to me. Casey looks so big and round with her double chin looking bigger than ever as Candice forces donut after donut into her hungry belly to make sure her size is substantially bigger than the rest of her sorority sisters. I suspect this will be a continued series that shows each lovely lady much fatter and sexier with each sequel, at least I hope so. Definitely a great collaboration clip 😍😍🔥🔥👍

There's nothing I love more than reading your reviews! Thank you always love ❤️ so so glad you enjoyed!

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

This was so damn hot to watch! I just love how Candice shows she’s the dominant one, telling Casey about how absolutely FAT she’s gotten. But we all know that Casey is the one in charge, because she loves every moment of eating and gorging on everything Candice is feeding her!❤️ I love these two big beautiful babes!😍

Hehe heck yes I am in charge. More food for this gut. More fat. More more more. Thank you love, always ❤️ 

Link to review
jacksprat

So cute! These two girls grow exponentially hotter simply by being together. Each is an extraordinary beauty on her own. Together the appeal becomes a phenomenon. Most people have no idea that even one girl so superbly filled out even exists, but two - in the same room - is a rare and powerful cock-hardening force. It is no wonder they LOVE working together, increasing their influence upon the viewer with the synergy of their sexual capital. 
Casey and Candice have similar appeal as they are both unfairly pretty and both are short fat little meatballs with shockingly thick builds. Exciting and lovely genetic traits which both girls have obviously seized upon and emphasized through wholesome feedings. Where they do differ is not only exciting for us, but you can see how much they love it as well. It's as though they LOVE their own bodies but each kinda wishes they had a body more like the other. In this clip Candice shows off her fat thighs and imposingly filled out bosom as the "hot sorority girl". Whereas Casey presents her jaw-dropping Belly as the fat sorority girl addicted to food and growing out-of-control fatter and fatter. 
The co-ed hottie scenario is simply a cute and clever way to have Candice focus on Casey's belly and to fill it up so Casey can grow even fatter than her considerable size. Plus it puts them in their sexy schoolgirl uniforms which is always appreciated. But the dynamics between these babes leave little doubt that this play happens naturally whenever they get together. Because Candice is so obviously in love with Casey's Belly (heck, you can't blame her!). That is my main take-away and most exciting aspect of the clip; Just how much and how sincerely Candice adores and worships the Belly;  Casey's singularly beautiful belly which elevates her to a historical Goddess stature. She can barely take her eyes off the Belly for a moment, and her hands are latched onto the Belly as if drawn there by the gravity of Casey's Belly mass. Lifting, jiggling, caressing the lovely fat even as she feeds Casey with her other hand. All the while Casey is trying to stay in character as her attention is torn between her driving lust for getting the next mouthful of donut and the satisfying thrill to see beautiful Candice so obsessed with her tummy. For me, the climax is when Casey polished off a donut freeing up both of Candice's hands. They instinctively go directly to the belly embracing all the fat Casey has stored up there. Suddenly Candice reflexively and unrehearsed dives down to plant a kiss upon Casey's Belly. An act of humble worship bowing down before the Goddess Belly. Again, who could blame her! This is what we all want. This is how a human being responds to such magnificence and beauty. 

I love your Casey worship, Jack ❤️ thank you always!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

What a masterpiece! I'll start off by reiterating how wonderful of an actress Casey truly is! The way she plays as the adorable sweet skinny sorority babe (skinny in her head lol) who just wants to stay in the sorority is so freaking cute! But, with the consistent steady fat shaming by Candice, she slowly starts to accept her current state and fate of becoming the fat sorority pig! I could feel myself get turned on more and more as she slowly but surely switched mindsets, and of course, I was imagining what the future will hold with this set as she puts on more and more weight. 

With Casey, it's also watching her give into the donuts or whatever else she's having shoved into her greedy throat. The experience of her moans and smile as she knows the pounds are being packed on. Seeing her bloated face grow further and further while that belly protrudes more and more, each new clip adding to the experience and reality that Casey is truly transforming into the slut hog of our dreams....and she ADORES it! 

Candice does a great job egging her on and playing with her gorgeous fat gut. You can tell Candice wants to stuff her into fat oblivion and dive her face into Casey's belly! She manipulates the fat, putting her arms around it and kissing it. She can't get enough of it and the most sensual and amazing thing, as the clip states, this is only the beginning!

Seeing Casey at the end, tentatively and preciously ask Candice for more donuts sent me into a turned-on fit and all I could picture was part 6 where Casey is a permanent hog 100 pounds later surrounded by empty boxes of donuts and having 3 more shoved down her throat! It's easy to say, this clip has me the most excited ive ever been to support this radiant growing beauty and im already ready for so much more from Casey and her giant growing gut!!!!! 😍

Love love love this! Thank you so so much ❤️ get ready for the next one! hehe

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Wow great chemistry love seeing you two work together seeing you get fed donuts and old photos popping up I love seeing the comparison from old Casey to new Casey and damn definitely would want to be squished and you're definitely still the hottest girl on campus. Can't wait till the next part

We truly have the best chemistry ❤️ thank you love!! always appreciate your reviews!

Link to review
Neverspent2007

Where does one even begin?
1. You have amazing chemistry between our two gorgeous leading ladies; both Casey and Candice are a perfect match for each other.

2. You have school girl outfits that barely fit.

3. Casey is in a state of total bliss, you can tell how much she loves feeling her belly being packed with such fattening foods.

4. Candice relishes the chance to stuff Casey silly and fill her to the bursting point.

I love, love, love this video and you two are just amazing.

Hehe i love this review! You highlight all the hottest points ;) thank you always love!

Link to review
bp1812

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Alright Casey was not lying when she was hyping this one up... MY GOD! Listen to Casey and Candice discuss Casey's journey from sorority babe to sorority slob, you wont want to miss this one!

Thank you always my friend ❤️ Your reviews make me smile!

Link to review
frencht92

This video is so hot!! One of the hottest Casey has made! Casey is bound to become the fattest hog on campus and I have a feeling plumpfairy isn’t far behind!

Love love love your reviews always ❤️ Thank you handsome!

Link to review