THE MOM OF THE PERNILES ATE THEM HIDDENLY + PAPITAS + AREPA + 2 LITERS OF GASEOUS

$8.21

(1 review)

19 Screenshots

About This File

My family went on a trip, and I am happy spending the days alone, since I take advantage of the time to gain maximum weight, I love filling my bed with mijagas with food, it is so delicious to feel the weight inside my belly ... join me in my evening since I entered my room and it occurred to me to put on my pajamas and have dinner with the door closed, I will enjoy a lot of chicken and I will become the stuffed and delicious lady cock, with a lot of sauce and chips (my favorites) I had a lot of fun in This video because I get so fat that I really like to feel round and giant and I love my curves so at the end of my dinner I decided to model my beautiful and greasy belly for you since I find myself sensual and very beautiful, I hope you enjoy it, fall in love with my curves so much how I keep rolling in my imagination ...

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved this video, I hoped it would have gotten up to show a full belly, but even so I have enjoyed it a lot, I hope you make more binge videos, if you want a challenge try to find out how much Mexican food you can eat before you can't do it anymore ;)

Link to review