5 Screenshots

About This File

You noticed your girlfriends clothes were fitting a bit differently so she decides to go on a diet for you... a diet to get her even bigger! You love her chubby body so much and so she decides she wants to gain for you and starts her diet by eating a Burger King right in front of you. 

You can’t believe your eyes and her body strains against her clothes so she releases her belly mid burger. She tells you how she can’t wait to grow just for you... 

Other Files from squishy_bae

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MoreDrinksLessLights

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So so good. One of the best GF role play videos I've seen 😍 the way she talks with her mouthful is so hot,  she can't even wait to take another bite before she tells you she can't wait to get fat for you. She's a greedy, insatiable little fatty with the cutest jiggly belly, when she unbutton her jeans it's like an inflatable raft the way it explodes out into her lap. So happy I decided to get this one!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review 🥰

Link to review
Andrew111

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was the first bae clip that i watched and i consider it a great place to start watching her clips. She knows shes a little on the thin side but commits to fatten up with a weight gain diet. She then shows off her growing sexy belly and plumping hips. A feeders dream come true . that thin girl friend is fattening up for you. Highly recommend. Shes amazing.

Link to review