2 Screenshots

About This File

🥳3 YEARS ANNIVERSARY AS CURVAGE MODEL!!🥳

IT'S BEEN ALREADY 3 YEARS SINCE I STARTED TO BE A CURVAGE MODEL AND I WANT TO CELEBRATE WITH YOU...

DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU ASKED ME TO DO A RE-MAKE OF MY FIRST VIDEO?,

WELL I WAINT UNTIL THE PERFECT MOMENT TO DO IT AND YOU WONT BELIVE HOW STUNNING IS THE BEFORE AND AFTER THAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO WATCH. I BARELY RECOGNIZE MY SELF, I USED TO LOOK SO ... FATTY!!, BUT NOW ALL MY BODY IS HUGE, TREMENDOUSLY HUGE! I AM MORE THAN A PIG OR A COW... IS SIMPLY SOO MUCH EXTRA FAT, AND I WANT MORE!!

I WANT THAT YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO, THAT YOU APPRECIATE EVERE INCH OF MY BODY AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW BIG DO YOU WANT TO WATCH ME!!! 🔥🐽🔥 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

buck_sumo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The girl on the left was beautiful but the girl on the right is even better!!! Amazing to see how far Laura has come in just 3 years. What once used to be able to be grabbed with just one hand now takes two and you can definitely tell it takes a lot more effort to play with that body then what it used to 😋

Great comparison video and the side on views are simply breathtaking. Looking forward to seeing this re-made again with another 101lbs added 😁

Link to review
danjamsmith

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

this is one of the greatest you have ever done. the comparison is unbelievable even though im looking at cant believe the change. cant wait to see even more

Link to review
JordiB

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing transformation in just 3 years Laura, thanks for sharing with us your ride. But I saw that it is also your 6th anniversay since you first appeared on Curvage! Do you remember? You were only 75kg at that time and your goal weight was just 80kg, but here you are 3 years later doubling that size. Since you ask how big we want to see you, how about you try to go 3x the size of your first appearance here? That would mean going beyond 200kg, but why not? You look better with every new kg and at the pace you are gaining weight recently I'm sure that would take not too much time 😉 I leave it here for your inspiration. And thank you again!

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I love it 🥰💕 what a very beautiful cute attractive 🌈💕 creative way to do a video 🥰 wow you can really see the side by side view 😀 wearing jean shorts and that amazing so so jiggly massive gut  😮 wow what a huge accomplishment 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰👍🍔🌮🍟🍦🍩🍰 a true goddess 💕❤️

Link to review