3 Screenshots

About This File

My friends keep making fun of me! They tell me I’m fat and that I’ve become so out of shape, so I decide to prove them wrong! I look up a work out video and YouTube and decide to show them, and myself, that I am able to complete a 30 minute work out.

This video is called “two week shred challenge”, I decide maybe I’ll accomplish this two week challenge! 

I do the workout which is relatively simple, but become visibly out of breath very quick. When I do the floor workouts, I can’t help but collapse onto my face and belly. I decide maybe letting my belly out of my shorts will make this workout much easier for me, but that doesn’t seem to be the case…

By the end I sit on the couch, touching my belly discussing how sweaty and out of breath I am, still convinced I am not overweight. If you’re a fan of denial and workout videos, you will love this twelve minute video!

C71046B3-471D-4A4E-A925-D53E70638D0B.gif

58857609-5572-4A6C-BC33-BA14ED368E22.gif

9F4FC309-A917-4609-8366-ECE92555D0BB.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review