4 Screenshots

About This File

❤️ Kitty wants to show how cake is meant to be eaten! ❤️

Over 10 minutes of cake stuffing on all fours with belly play, numerous angles and booty shakes.

2000 calories never looked so good!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

Watching this knowing how greedy she will become is completely intoxicating! Kitty was still so gorgeous back then and now even more so! Cant wait to see her with another 60 pounds burying her face and body in cake! You're simply gorgeous, Kitty! GORGEOUS!

Link to review

Kitty demonstrates her abilities to gorge on a large cake with absolute efficiency and by the end she moans with painful pleasure as her belly groans at the rate of which the calorie intake takes place.

The camera angles of Kitty on all fours devouring 2000 calories reveals yet more exciting curves around her hips and midriff as her body continues to turn high calorie consumption into new fat to be beautifully deposited in generous proportions around Kitty's already curvaceous body..

Again Kitty is well presented and the soft moans of the stuffing session adds to the video content at the right level...

Link to review
StuffitInn

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love watching you eat. I’d like too see you really shove that cake into your mouth 👄 

great clips I really enjoyed them so far but I would love to hear you talk abit while your eating even if your mouth is full please just burp and be a total piggy I see a lot of potential and I am excited too see more content from you!

Link to review