7 Screenshots

About This File

LEAVE A REVIEW WITHIN THE FIRST 24 HOURS & GET A VIDEO FREE<3 - Your opinions matter to me & help me! 

Kayla decides to have another midnight snack. It seems that when KAYLA was stuffing her self with late night munchies she outgrew her Pants & Bra.   Kayla sucks down all her food while rubbing and playing with her new gigantic tummy, after stuffing she shows you how she cant barely put her pants back over her overgrown stomach and even gives a little jiggling and belly / bra show!. Once Kayla manages to get her clothes somewhat back over her fat rolls she answers some questions you have been all wanting to know! 

33 MINUITES ❤️ 

QUESTIONS I ANSWER IN VIDEO!

Am I still gaining? 

What is my next Goal weight? 

How many calories do I manage to eat in one day & night!? 

What do I usually eat in a day or at my favorite fast food places? 

What Clothes sizes am I now in pants and shirts & feet size! ?

YOUR OPINIONS MATTER TO ME! So please don't forget to leave a REVIEW!

I am trying to get better at looking directly at the camera it is def something that is not my strong suit! but i hope my content has been getting better any advice on future videos or things i could have done better in this video, or things you really liked about this video please let me know<3 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Robert99

Posted

Hey! Love your content!!!! I posted a review for this the other day. If the offer is still on I'd love to get a copy of the Valentines Feeder/Bath Body Play clip. You look so insanely hot in that red lingerie!!!! Can you still fit into it considering your amazing gains recently? 😍 Would love to see you wear it again in a try on/stuffing video!!!! You have the sexiest damn curves on the planet X

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.