7 Screenshots

About This File

LEAVE A REVIEW WITHIN THE FIRST 24 HOURS & GET A VIDEO FREE<3 - Your opinions matter to me & help me! 

Kayla decides to have another midnight snack. It seems that when KAYLA was stuffing her self with late night munchies she outgrew her Pants & Bra.   Kayla sucks down all her food while rubbing and playing with her new gigantic tummy, after stuffing she shows you how she cant barely put her pants back over her overgrown stomach and even gives a little jiggling and belly / bra show!. Once Kayla manages to get her clothes somewhat back over her fat rolls she answers some questions you have been all wanting to know! 

33 MINUITES ❤️ 

QUESTIONS I ANSWER IN VIDEO!

Am I still gaining? 

What is my next Goal weight? 

How many calories do I manage to eat in one day & night!? 

What do I usually eat in a day or at my favorite fast food places? 

What Clothes sizes am I now in pants and shirts & feet size! ?

YOUR OPINIONS MATTER TO ME! So please don't forget to leave a REVIEW!

I am trying to get better at looking directly at the camera it is def something that is not my strong suit! but i hope my content has been getting better any advice on future videos or things i could have done better in this video, or things you really liked about this video please let me know<3 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigDogStatus

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A top tier stuffing / Q&A vid! Kaylas lookin extra bouncy lately 🤤 and the new hair is super cute too <3 Well worth the purchase!

Link to review
champburger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Even if you don't get the free video for reviewing, this is a BARGAIN,  with so much of Kayla eating, shaking and then telling you all about her sexy gains in the Q&A. highly recommend.  

Link to review

Love this clips, should definitely do more Q&A’s often, jigglin and eating in all your glory maybe one with list of fetishes and your thoughts on them😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Link to review

Wow, superb video and insightful!  The short hair looks great and it was nice to learn there may be a future stomach piercing.  I think I missed the 24 hour window yet Kayla's videos, going back to her infamous rant regarding where cheeseburgers go, are always worthwhile.  I don't know what it would take for Kayla to be a top 2-3 Curvage models, as would be fitting, yet it's a traveshamockery (travesty & a sham & a mockery) that she's not even on the first page and currently listed around 64th.

Link to review
Guest Forum Lurker

Another high quality video from Kayla, really can't get enough of this girl! Great value for money considering how long it is too

Link to review

Kayla is looking better than ever! Watching her stuff her beautiful face and fill that growing belly is more than enough reason to check out this vid. Been following her for years and Kayla never disappoints. Please keep up the great work, beautiful!

Link to review

Great video, especially loved the Q&A part.  Always nice to have a little more insight.   Your openness is refreshing.   Guys, snacks cost $$$ spring for this video to add to Kayla’s snack budget.   

Link to review
Guest Robert99

In this clip, Kayla discusses her new WG goals whilst devouring fried chicken. Her gorgeous fat thighs are deliciously packed into her leggings which look set to burst at any moment. She takes you into exciting detail about her greedy eating habits and shows off her beautiful plush frame which is noticeably bigger than before. 

The video and audio quality are excellent and the content is top notch!

Can't wait for her to get even bigger - she has seriously killer curves and a cute and seductive personality - a feeder's dream girl!

Link to review
NewMeta

Kayla looks as beautiful as always in this vid, she's really here for the snacks and you get to see just how much it all adds up on herself. Practically spilling out of her clothes with lots of jiggling and bouncing spread out. You get a update on her weight and amazing answers to questions asked. Definitely more to come in the future, soon as much as she eats now will be nothing in the near future. I for one enjoy her Q&A/ talking style videos and wouldn't mind seeing more.

Link to review

This video has an incredible mix of stuffing, belly play, and Q&A with a great angle and some close ups that really show off her belly and stretchmarks. That belly hang is getting sexier with each video and the tights help to accentuate it. The way Kayla eats, does her little happy dances, and bounces her legs is so cute and lets you know how much she's enjoying herself. Her outfit is clearly struggling to contain her before she starts eating and even more so after she finishes. Everything on her is getting so large and in such a beautiful way. If the stuffing session wasn't proof enough, the Q&A reminds you of how much food Kayla can eat without even thinking about it. Top notch video right here.

Link to review

Such a great video especially for the price!! Wont want to miss this one, cant wait till this is used for the before compare! 🥵🤤 I really enjoy the Q&A style videos as well in answer to your question at the end ❤️❤️

Link to review
8si

Kayla, wearing a nice shirt and having a cute face, eats a lot of delicious food and snacks, so easily that is! While rubbing her belly, until looking very stuffed! Then she starts rubbing, shaking and playing with her very stuffed belly a lot in this video, which stretches out so much further now! Great video, showing a lot of sexy belly play with a tummy which has gotten a lot wide, rounder and stretched out recently! She has clearly been getting a lot more impressive belly hang. The rest of her body also seems to be growing squishier and jigglier in all the right places. She answers a lot of questions like the ones shown in the description, very well! 

Link to review