Weigh-in, eating and talking (25+mins long!)

$10.99

(7 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

It’s that time again! Let’s catch up on something’s while I give you a current weight, watch me treat myself to a little something for being a good gaining piggy. 
 Video is over 25 minutes long!

Watch what my weight gain journey has done and continues to do to my body

authentic feedee slowly gaining one pound at a time and with no end in sight. I want to get as chubby and round as my wildest (darkest) dreams 

thank you all for the continued support

-Cat xoxo 🥰😘😍

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Bobbygirshiv

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another fantastic video from Chubbycat666! A absolute MUST BUY for anyone that’s a fan of her’s. She’s back and bigger than ever.

@Chubbycat6666 - I want to make a suggestion about your upcoming wedding dilemma, what if you buy a dress that’s a few sizes too big (if the place you have to order it from has a larger size in stock) this way you’d have to push yourself to quickly gain weight so you’re able to fit into it in 30 - 40 days for the wedding! I think we’d all love to see that! lol

And about the ice cream thing, you should eat a whole container of ice cream every night before bed for a week straight and then make a video for us on the 7th day to show off the results! 🥰❤️💕

Link to review
Heavyhitter

Simply the best Curvage has to offer ❤🤤❤Thanks for sharing Cat! 🥇

Link to review
STCChristopher

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

This is a great update video. You get an honest update. I would highly recomend getting this video. It will not disappoint if you are into seeing belly camera angles, fat chat updates, fantasies, and stuffing of a cake. This video is great if you want to hear how things have been going recently. There is a lot of fat chat; which is great. You see all the camera angles you want to see. Personally I kind of feel sorry that @Chubbycat666 does not have anyone into the same thing with gaining to talk to; but appreciative that she shares the information with us. This is one of her better videos. There is a lot of information covered and it has me asking more questions and wanting to know more. Personally I am looking forward to hearing her next update. Congratulations on all the progress thus far.

Link to review
Tomsellick123

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Lovely! It's great to see you back. You look beautiful 😍💗

Link to review
Quatering09

I personally volunteer to rub cat's belly after she eats. Also I love how shes so fat we can't see what she's sitting on. You're incredibly beautiful cat keep up the eating.

Link to review