Weigh-in, eating and talking (25+mins long!)

$10.99

(7 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

It’s that time again! Let’s catch up on something’s while I give you a current weight, watch me treat myself to a little something for being a good gaining piggy. 
 Video is over 25 minutes long!

Watch what my weight gain journey has done and continues to do to my body

authentic feedee slowly gaining one pound at a time and with no end in sight. I want to get as chubby and round as my wildest (darkest) dreams 

thank you all for the continued support

-Cat xoxo 🥰😘😍

Other Files from Chubbycat666

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hey chubbycat666 😊 I am so happy ☺️💕 to see you back making new content and giving the fans a new update 👍 that to me made my day sparkle ❇️ I enjoyed watching and listening to you fat chat and what goals you are working on during the whole summer to get bigger and live your dreams of becoming a ssbbw  super out standing 👍 to me you are a true pro of what you do and what you have accomplished and your feeder also you both are living a beautiful alternative lovely fantasy together 🥰🌈💕  thank you so much ☺️ 💕 I really enjoyed this content 👌🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

It is great seeing a new update. How are you doing in California? How is the quarantine where you are living? From what I hear it is different in California vs Florida. It almost seems like normal in Florida vs many parts of the world. Masks are hardly worn except at a few locations. What have you been up to besides gaining? Do you have another job besides modeling? If so how has your size effected your job? 

Thanks for giving us any updates on instagram. I started following you on YouTube then instagram once I learned you had a instagram account. I joined Curvage because of you and noticed you were not posting on YouTube as much anymore. I am just glad you share your face on Curvage and instagram because you have such a good looking face. I did not like seeing the YouTube videos cutting off your head on screen.  

I just bought this video and started watching. I was curious because your feet are feeling so much pain from standing for so long do you use a scooter in the stores like Target rather than walking in stores so that it is not as painful walking long periods of time. 

I want to say in this video you were apologizing for talking to much. I want to say don't apologize for talking too much in these videos. Honestly I would enjoy more videos of you talking. I would honestly enjoy watching a livestream Q&A video on instagram or YouTube. I would be down just to get the interaction. You deserve to let it all out if you don't have very many people to chat with about these topics. 

I was curious if you have ever tried doing a virtual collaboration on instagram or YouTube to talk to any plus size women? That way you can talk about plus size topics or other subjects that come up in the conversation you would not generally get by a normal chat.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.