Slobby Streamer - Role Play

$8.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role Play • Game Streaming • E-Girl • Belly Stuffing • Chugging • Funnel Feeding • Belly Play • Struggle To Move • Tight Clothes • Fat Chat ~ 26 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Role Play:

Mochii just started streaming games a few months ago and she's already gained a TON of weight!

Her audience keeps making donations and redemptions for her to eat more and more and it's starting to get out of hand!

They interrupt her playing the game multiple times to make her eat snacks, chocolates, burgers, tacos and more...

After downing an entire large soda from Taco Bell and finishing off her two liter of coke she's ready to burst out of her tight onesie..

Popping it off, her belly comes cascading out, jiggling everywhere for chat to see, she's a little embarrassed but her audience just redeems even more food for her to eat!

Stuffing well beyond her limits, she can barely move out of her chair but of course her audience isn't done with her...

They redeem one final funnel as she is pushed to chug her whole frosty down in one go..

Now, uncomfortably full she tells her chat she needs to lay down but forgets to turn off the stream as she rubs her massively bloated gut and burps on her bed

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubbybunnywriter

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Omg, @Mochii Babii you need to stop these obscene levels of fattening and hotness! & by that I mean...please keep, going. Where did you even order that onesie? From a tent shop?! 🐖 I only ask because I will hopefully need to know soon (nearing 300lb from 165lb last October). Please redeem more fatty snacks, on me 😉

Link to review