1 Screenshot

About This File

Just bought the 16 inch, extra long Twizzler candy and I thought I'd have some fun with it. Come see how much of this 16 inch candy I can fit into my deep belly button 😉

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

@FatGirlYennifer gives us belly button lovers a real treat in this one. Fully taking advantage of her cavernous belly button, stuffing the entire Twizzler in there, and providing a few enjoyable mouth movements while doing so. 

I would definitely love another video like this with other objects that would fit inside this amazing navel. Beautiful woman, amazing belly, and the best navel on the site!

Link to review

Definitely a 10/10 clip! It’s everything you’d hope it would be when you read the title and is well worth the very good price! 

Link to review
David8tor

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ah yes you read my mind on using that Twizzler! I can tell by your mouth movements you were really into inserting that Twizzler in your belly button 🙂 That is a deep belly button, I wonder what else you are gonna insert inside that belly button. Maybe a candy bar or a doorknob? It is always a delight to see your content and to see your beautiful body that just so….amazing 🥰

Link to review

Anytime Yenifer uploads it's an absolute treat and this time is no different! I am blown away by how much she got to fit in her bellybutton. The deepest bellybutton I've ever seen. Don't miss this one! Top quality content as always!

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a cute, funny and all around great video! It’s a great price! Yennifer is beyond sexy in this with her cute little bikini. Such a thick curvy model! Definitely recommend! ❤️👌👌

Link to review

This is a classic Yennifer belly / belly button play and eating video! No one does it better! Every one of her videos is a winner. You should definitely browse her work - it's all brilliant! 

Sitting directly in front of us in that familiar tiny black bikini, with her belly out on her lap (awesome vantage point as always), it was fun watching her expanding her deep belly button to fit in the twizzler into it with her hands.

It was really funny to see the Twizzler break as she was taking it out, and it was great seeing her eat the Twizzler and playing with her belly at the end.

A really enjoyable video that I really recommend.

Great price, great video quality, and it downloaded almost instantly. All good stuff.

Link to review