Post Stuffing Belly Rub

$4.99

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I'm so full I can barely move. It hurts bad but it feels so good too. Watch me rub my overstuffed belly till I drift off into a food coma. 

Other Files from Devi Thikk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

HaveANiceDay

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved everything about this video: the rubs, the angles, the moans, belly slaps, etc…

such a hot video and with a belly that big,  i’m sure you could conjure some big burps for next time 😏

Link to review
shield

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was a great introduction to Devi's stuff for me and a hot video in general! Her belly looks massive and there is some hot fat chat and belly play in here! If Devi does a video similar to this, I would suggest including burping and talking more about how much you are ) ideally listing food or even calories), but this is an amazing video in its own right!

Link to review

Sexy from start to finish! That adorable groan just from turning your huge belly towards the camera shows just how stuffed and heavy you must have felt, but I think it was worth the effort to show yourself off at that angle.😉

Link to review