Fatty Poses and Shows Off Body

$8.99

(1 review)

15 Screenshots

About This File

My curves are so full and plump. I cant believe how huge and perky my big tits are. My thick thighs like trunks. My belly full and round. I love putting on my bright red bikini and practicin my posing. Slowly showing off angle after angle of my big beautiful body, all my cellulite glowing in the light.. My tits can barely be contained by my top. I bend over and lean around, loving to watch myself and get to know my body in the best way. 

All Reviews Earn Some Chubby Pics of Me Sent to Your Direct Messages!!!

Love

The Expanding Kyra Kane

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

Woweeee – this lady knows how to work it! Every single second of this video is fantastic. With her flaming hair and sexy red lipstick, Kyra flaunts every single inch of her awe-inspiring body with uninhibited energy and grace. There is some MASSIVE cleavage going on here, and loads of mouth-watering views of those huge, curvacious legs of hers.

A few quick observations:

First, that red outfit... It’s a perfect showcase for Kyra’s riot-inducing figure. Very, very toothsome.

Second, Kyra really, really knows how to MOVE. She knows exactly what to do, and gives us exactly what we want to see. I don’t know anything about her background – but she moves like a professionally-trained dancer. So confident and soooooo sexy.

Third, Kyra’s face is really, really, really pretty. This is stating the blindingly obvious, I suppose - but sometimes the obvious things have just got to be said. Her radiant smile could charm the birds out of the trees. Gorgeous!  A wonderful range of facial expressions, too - from pouty sexbombishness, to angelic, to just plain happy.

Fourth, Kyra has a good choice of music. There’s no crappy rap here. No. We get “All Right Now” by Free. And the album version as well, with the extended guitar bit – not the edited single version. Props to Kyra!

I’m pretty certain that my heart was beating faster after these seven delicious minutes. It’s a deeply sexy, confident, and virtuosic show that Kyra has gifted us here.

In a couple of hundred years, we’ll probably have machines that can somehow generate a physical hologram of your mind’s wildest fantasies. But that’s a long time to wait. Until then, we have Kyra Kane – and this video.

Link to review