BIGGEST Weigh-In Yet | 06.10.21 Weigh-in & Measurements

$7.99

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This month's gain was a personal record for me! I drank lots of heavy cream the past few weeks, which definitely paid off in soft supper fat. Where do you think it all went? Two measurements take the lead in this special plateau breaking weigh-in. It's only up from here! Gaining this much in one month has made me hungry for more food and fat (and cream). At the end of the video I confess that I've been struggling with staying full and resisting my growing appetite. How much can I gain by next time?

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

justanotherworthlessweirdo

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

The title doesn't lie (although idk why anyone would think it does): GGG is clearly at her fattest ever and it's plain to see. Her boobs and belly especially are looking absolutely fantastic, but as ever it's her personality and way with words that really elevates this content

Response from the author:

Thank you, sweetheart ❤️

Link to review
oatmeal

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video! GGG has been working hard growing her body and the results are amazing. I really enjoyed the where you stumble over your words because you are so worked up. Great format and love how you detail last months stats beforehand. stops me from being distracted doing math so i can enjoy the visuals.

Yayyyyy! :)

Link to review

This is an honest update where the reactions are real. You see @goodgirlgrow get surprised and get impressed by her own gains. I really like the camera angles in this video plus the addition of a mirror showing off more cool camera angles to the body.  You hear the struggles breathing to climb the stairs to go on the scale. It makes me wonder why she did not bring the scale downstairs to save time in filming. Just FYI for those who care she does say the F word several different times during the whole video. She gets horny and surprised by her gains as she discovers her accomplishments she has achieved. We hear a little bit of her struggles or her fat fantasies. GoodGirlGrow does reach a goal she has been attempting since 2020. Congratulations on all your progress. She may have to start measuring around her neck to see how much her double chin starts to grow. For me I feel like she has made a significant difference since her previous weigh-in. Thanks for all the quality content.

Link to review
billsfan

exciting measurements on a great video. Worth it for the views from the walk to and from the scale alone

Glad these come out on the 10th, can't wait to see what your weigh-in will look like for my birthday in December

Thank you 🙂 this is so exciting because I genuinely don’t know what I’ll weigh then, but I know it will be around or over 250

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
pj44

You're growing again, like a Good Girl :)!  I can really notice the gain in the top part of your belly, it now bulges out as far as the bottom part!  I'd love to see an update/remake of your "Unprotected" video in that tight gray dress, every month, it will look like a true pregnancy if you keep gaining at this monthly rate!  Keep eating multiple meals at a time, keep stuffing until it hurts so good, keep drinking heavy cream at least a few times a week!  You're a Good Girl, you're a mindless hucow eating machine... grow, Grow, GROW! 😍

That is such a hot idea! Thank you!

Link to review