BIGGEST Weigh-In Yet | 06.10.21 Weigh-in & Measurements

$7.99

(6 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This month's gain was a personal record for me! I drank lots of heavy cream the past few weeks, which definitely paid off in soft supper fat. Where do you think it all went? Two measurements take the lead in this special plateau breaking weigh-in. It's only up from here! Gaining this much in one month has made me hungry for more food and fat (and cream). At the end of the video I confess that I've been struggling with staying full and resisting my growing appetite. How much can I gain by next time?

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I only started watching it but had to stop because I was watching it late at night to see if it downloaded correctly. What is great is just seeing the reactions of just how excited @goodgirlgrow gets from seeing her measurements before she even gets to the weigh-in. This video is a authentic reaction where she is learning the same time we are at how much she has grown and getting turned out just as much if not more than anyone watching. Congratulations on all the process. It shows how much work and effort you have put in to reach all of your weight goals and it has paid off. Thanks for all the content and work you put into your body and making content that is worth paying, 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.