5 Screenshots

About This File

Hog tied, funnel fed 4000+ calories, then left jiggly and defenseless on the bed moaning like the hog I am.

Get a good idea of how obese I am - I give you a great view of my body before the funnel, giving you shots of my belly, booty, and my fat body restrained into a hog tie position. . . 

Funneled - The funnel is shoveled into my mouth multiple times until I can no longer take anymore calories, breaking my belly's limit. But we aren't done after the funneling.

Still bound - I'm pushed over like defenseless breeding swine, left to wiggle and squirm in my restraints covered in gainer shake with a big round bloated belly. . .I moan and sigh, the mission now completed. 

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tankazoid

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

In this clip Rosie belly just grows whilst she is tied and unable to move, Allthough not a long clip you can see just how much of a vulnerable pig Rosie has become and will continue to be. 

The pipe gets shoved in rosies mouth as the thick gooey mixture fills it you see rosies face struggle as it then fills her greedy mouth. 

Finally she's lay on the bed and moaning  no hope of getting up... A helpless 🐽 

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is definitely Rosie's steamiest funnelling clip to date! She looks absolutely amazing with her hands and feet tied behind her back, and sucking down shake through that tube. The aftermath when she's tipped over on the bed is very hot too. This is an absolutely lovely video from start to finish!

Link to review
Guest Robert99

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This clip sent me to heaven!!!!😍 Rosie is an incredibly beautiful and seductive feedee with an insatiable desire to be fatter and to gorge herself. What really comes across in this clip is how much she enjoys the act of Funnelling shakes which is so 🔥 to watch! She seems to enjoy chugging calories through her funnel just as much as KittyPiggy which I didn't think was possible 😅 (man I would love them to do a funnelling set together!!!).

We are so lucky to have Rosie making high quality content on Curvage. I hope she never stops making videos and gaining weight. The quality is always outstanding and the concept of the clip is smoking hot!

It is absolutely a MUST BUY AT THIS PRICE!!!!!!!!!! 

Link to review
Matty_

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Rosie bounces on her bed as it begins to creak under her immense weight 😳 I’m sure if she wobbled hard enough it would easily collapse beneath her powerful lard-filled fat ass 😍 The funnel is forced in her mouth as she begins to guzzle such an extensive number of calories in a short space of time, the calorie numbers just keep increasing in Rosie’s funnelling clips, just like her heavy tummy as she starts to swell up 😳☺️ Keep pushing these insane numbers Rosie, love it 🙏🏻🙌🏻

73C4F98C-5573-45AD-A486-46C31627BC78.jpeg

Link to review