11 Screenshots

About This File

Ever wonder how Kelli got so fat? Well smoking 🍁 made her gain A LOT of that blubbery gut  

In this clip, Kelli confesses that her body has...”changed” a lot since she started smoking more. In an outfit that clearly doesn’t fit her growing body, she tells you all about how smoking 🍁every day really upped her appetite and her weight. She explains how she would just get high everyday and mindlessly munch on snacks despite all her clothes becoming way too small. 

While she’s talking to you, she plays with her big blubbery gut, jiggling and squeezing it to show you just how fat she’s gotten over the past few months. Her belly is so jiggly, flabby, and huge! Don’t miss out on her rippling and bulging fat body 😏

(belly play, fat chat, role play, POV)

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bradjohnsonme

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I just recently discovered you on here and I’ve just gotta say that you are just such a lazy looking, fat, growing girl. You are now officially a fat person. Your muffin top is just so lazy looking it’s amazing. You have ruined that one fit body of yours and I just really hope to see you get even bigger. Keep going and eating more and more!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review