9 Screenshots

About This File

My latest Weight in and Measurements 9th June 2021

Join me as I start out admiring my super sized curved as I'm searing at the dinning room table as I'm waiting for my cheese toasties to cook (grill cheese).Β 

I am of course super greedy and have made 3, having already eaten one off camera.. thats a total of 8 slices of bread and a ton of cheese !Β 

Join me as I pig out on them whilst showing you qnd admiring my big belly..see it from under the table squashed up against the table..Β 

Next I go upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable and I remembered that I had bought some of the tik tok leggings.. I try to squeeze into them for you before taking my body Measurements 😊

After q whole lot of huffing and puffing, I enjoy myself a few cheesecake snacks before stepping on the scales and showing you my current weight..

Enjoy! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

ursamajor

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It's fun comparing out measurements, since I am a very very fat man.

You are so close to beating me!! I gotta get eating more, since you are ballooning faster than I ever didΒ πŸ₯΅

Response from the author:

Haha really? I'm almost bigger than you ?? 🀭🀭🀭

At this point it's rare I find anyone bigger than me especially in my offline life..Β 

Thanks for the review πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œπŸ’‹

Link to review
Quatering09

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Love watching you grow wider and wider. Make sure to eat tons of ice cream to to beat the heat and stay cool.

Response from the author:

I will have to stock up then because its been so hot here in the UK the last few days πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ not the kind of weather we're used too 🀣🀣

It didn't rain yesterday 😳😳😳🀯🀯🀣🀣

Thank you for the review πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Link to review
maf

For me this is theΒ perfect kind of content 🀩 first of all, you are amazing. You’re so cute, kind and have got a great sense of humor. You really enjoy your meals, and your body shows 😍

Especially your torso is one of a kind and wow do you look phenomenal! Exceptional ☺️ 
Β 

Cute face chubby waist XXXXL πŸ˜…Β 

gotta love it! πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Link to review
UHU2009

This is one of the best videos I have seen in a long time! You are such a charming little fatty! πŸ₯° Your measurements are more than impressive and watching you struggle as you try to do the easiest day to day tasks like putting on a pair of leggings is so much fun! 😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❀️

Link to review

This video is incredible! When you first started, I thought you looked great, but never in my wildest dreams did I think you would get so big and wide. I especially love how your belly has grown. Would love to see you keep growing!

Β 

I particularly love that my primary reference for your waist and belly circumference are people's heights.

Link to review