4 Screenshots

About This File

It's been a long day, it's time to get your mind off stress and to just focus on my big fat belly. It's so huge and massive and is perfect for distracting you from everything else. I want you fixated on my fat belly, enamored with its size and jiggle. I love showing it off to you, showing you just how fat I got myself, and just how big it looks compared to everything else on my body. It bounces up and down as I jiggle it in my underwear, it's wild how much it still jiggles even after I've touched it. There's just so much to grab! 

💤💤💤

This clip starts with me sensually asking you about what's been stressing you, I tell you I want you to be relaxed and fixated. This is a time for you to just have fun and look at my growing belly. I count down to get you into a more relaxed and focus headspace. Once there I talk a bit about how fat I am, how my belly looks, and ask you to notice things that you normally won't. While the primary focus of this video is mesmerization, this video is also excellent for anyone who loves a fat belly jiggling. There are plenty of close-up belly shots! There's also soft chill background music.

💤💤💤

Clip features belly jiggle, fixation

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review