4 Screenshots

About This File

Let's face it, you've let yourself go. It might not fully show yet, but you've just become an overindulgent fat greedy piggy. You're in need of a beautiful goddess to fatten you up, you want to be pushed to new levels. you know you're capable of being so much fatter, but some support would be nice. That's just what this goddess is going to do. She's going to expand your waistline to new limits and capacities, ones you never even knew were possible. She's firm, bossy, strict, and but she's damn good at keeping her pigs like you fat. You know you won't be able to get anything past her. You're ready to submit to her diet, you're lardy body is hers now, and you're only going to get so much fatter.
Piggy, are you truly ready to submit? Are you ready to eat yourself into another dimension? Are you ready to become a fat pile of lard? My feeding is not for the faint of heart. The time to pork you up is now! You were destined to be an obese cow, I can see it by your total lack of willpower. You have no shame with how fat you are. I'm here to help you through that process, to provide you endless support and strict encouragement as you eat and gain. With my feeding advice, your entire life will be dictated by fat, by consuming, by growing. You are nowhere near fat enough, but you will be when I'm done with you. I'll have you stuffed, out of breath, unable to move, but still craving and begging to eat more. Keep eating now piggy, and keep me happy. A fatter you is a happier me.
Clip features female fat admirer, feeder domme, gaining encouragement, slight fat shame, health talk, leather harness.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.