5 Screenshots

About This File

You probably shouldn't have come over to my house......but where's the fun in that? I know you've been dying to come to visit me in my room at night, and I finally got you to cave. I knew I could do it, I mean, cmon I'm hot! I also know you have a girlfriend, but really I could care less. I'm much hotter than her, and I know you'd rather be fucking a BBW like me.  You fantasize about fucking fat girls like me when you're fucking her, I can just tell! I see what you're real desires are.

Your girlfriend doesn't have to know about us, relationships are meant to be temporary, let's just fuck and have a good time! If your girlfriend asks why you cheated, tell her you couldn't withstand the seduction of a BBW like me. You were powerless to a fat BBW slut like me. I lured you in

Did I wear this too tight of a dress to tease you, absolutely, am I going to take it off to tease you, absolutely. Will I let you touch me? Eventually, but you have to show me that I'm the one you want. Am I going to make you cheat? Absolutely!

♥️♥️
Clip features: roleplay, home wrecker, teasing, pov filming, 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.