Feeder Encourages Me To Grow

$5.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Feeder POV • Feeder Speaks • Teasing • Encouragement • Belly Play • Navel Play • POV Feeding • Multi Angle • Role Play • Belly Stuffing • Burping • Movement Struggle • Fat Chat ~ 15 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

In this video you'll hear my feeder speak for the FIRST TIME as he encourages me to eat more and grow even fatter!

He teases me about my failed attempts at exercising and being active while he feeds me extra buttery mac & cheese 🤤

He takes credit for all my growing fat rolls and my huge ever expanding gut..playing with each and every fold as I eat more and more...

All his teasing and rubbing gets me so wet which makes me push even harder to finish every last bit of mac & cheese for him 😏

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackryan

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

HE SPEAKS! What a shock! Once I got over my bewilderment though, I really appreciated the extra level of teasing hotness. Speaking of hotness, Mochii is a hot MESS and listening her go into depth about how she’s utterly failed every one of her activity and diet goals really gets my blood pumping ❤️💗💖

Honestly this is one I’ve been waiting for, but have been too afraid to request bc ofc if Mochii wants to be healthy I want to support her... On the other hand I’m addicted to fat, lazy pigs 🐖 

If this is your thing, you really ought to check this shit out👍

Response from the author:

Never be afraid to support my fat & gluttonous side, I live for it 😈

Thanks for the kind review as always 🥰

Link to review
jouissance

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I'm new to curvage, but have followed the Mochii Journii since the early days over on Tumblr. Glad to be over here paying for content! This is a great simple video - Mochii gorges and ends up beached on the couch, while her feeder's voice & POV add a D/s dynamic (if that's how they'd describe it) which is another layer of both cuteness and hotness.

Response from the author:

"Mochii Journii" I love that lol, and yeah I really am a sub and I love when he takes control of making me eat more 🙈

Thanks for the kind review! ❣️

Link to review
crudeatoms

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Yesss! The chemistry between these two is great and this is Mochii at her sexiest. She's especially cute whenever her feeder puts food in her mouth

Link to review