Weigh in’s, Breakfasts & Funnels..🥵❤️

$9.99

(13 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

So I had a very exciting morning, a weigh in, a stuffing, a funnelling then a post weigh in!

I weigh myself first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (obviously I’ve gained since last time)...eagerly and greedily waiting for a day of pure gluttony, As always!!😉

Then I stuff a calorie laden McDonald’s Breakfast suitable for an obese hungry Ruby into my massive belly! Followed by my new favourite treat...Two funnels of heavy homemade shake!😍 My belly swells up so much it gets me hot and horny🥵 I love the feeling of my enormous belly being stuffed to its capacity I cant stop talking about how much I love being so fat and wanting to get fatter. Needing to feel full constantly to satisfy my gluttonous self🐷💖

Then another weigh in to see how big a breakfast I really had! I finish off by flopping out my massive belly and carry on talking about my love of being a big greedy obese girl until I have to end filming so I can lie down and digest!❤️

Other Files from Fat Ass Ruby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Great video 🥰🥰🥰.  Ruby is a beautiful women with a beautiful personality.  Sexy voice to go along with her growing body.  Best funnel drinking I've seen compared to other models --she is so comfortable with it!  Definitely worth ordering! 

Link to review
lalt

Been absolutely loving Ruby’s content lately, definitely become one of my favourite Curvage models. Amazing gain and a gorgeous face, plus seems to genuinely love stuffing and have a crazy appetite. Video and audio quality is always clear too. Self funnelling normally looks a bit difficult and awkward to me but Ruby does it flawlessly and gulps the shake down like a pro. Always excited to see what she posts next.

Link to review
Saverdok

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Super sweet woman in a nice and tight dress. I really liked what she showed us here!

Response from the author:

Thank you! ❤️😘

Link to review
Jorin85

I was blown away by this video! 

Ruby looks terrific and the content is amazing!

I loved every second of it

Thank you so much for the review! I’m so pleased you liked it❤️😘

Link to review
1mini1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What an epic video length at near mini movie status! 🤗

Loving FAR developing curves, the way her body and especially Ruby's growing belly is filling out and her frame in general in all the right places....😍... Ruby clarifies her formula for gaining weight so effectively and quickly 'keeping her belly continually full to stretch her stomach in order to allow higher calorie consumption the next time' and wow this is really working as FARs body is turning all the calories into new fat so efficiently. I'd say 350lbs in no time at all and then onto 400lbs at this rate - easily. Aided by Ruby's tall and elegant build and knowing the calorie intake is going to be so much fun and tasty to indulge in - I cannot wait and are eager to follow on this journey.

Ruby you are a real 'gem' of a girl, so gorgeous inside and out, loving your look, style and of course your growing curves.... Cannot wait for the next installment, my appetite has certainly being whetted now...😍🥰😘 - Oh and gosh that dress and your body jiggling effortlessly - well my brain was solid for hours....😜

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this amazing review! I really appreciate it and loved reading it 🥰 I’m so glad you liked ❤️😘

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

❤️

Link to review
t69502a

Wow - seeing Ruby's ultra-curvy body in a tight-fitting dress is amazing. When we see this and she's also feeding and funnelling it's even more special. You can almost see her beautiful belly expand. The way it makes a tight bulge in her dress is amazing. You've got to get this video.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review 🥰❤️😘

Link to review
ivan_ivanov100

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This video is pretty good. Like how much more she weights from her first weigh in. She actively gaining weight. Love that belly play, jiggle and espesially loud sound of slaps. That dress fits well on her fat body.

I think you could made video better showing your body more in differnt poses sitting and standing from different angles, jiggling and slapping your butt too.  There are sugnificant weight difference, but i think you could eat more. Belly measurement difference will be good too in next video.

Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to leave a review❤️

Link to review
Jerryseinfeld

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

She puts away all that food and funnel effortlessly, no wonder shes getting so big!

Thank you! ❤️😘

Link to review
Matty_

Can imagine the seams popping and splitting on that dress Ruby, as you are gulping down that dense shake, as your heavy tummy continues to inflate 😳 You make the funnelling by yourself look effortless, it’s all well controlled, such an efficient funnel guzzler 😂☺️ Loved the tummy release when you lifted up your dress, you just explode and pour out everywhere 😍 Definitely at your heaviest, 350lbs is so close now 🙌🏻☺️

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! 🥰❤️😘

Link to review
nabster15

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

What a great vid! One of my favorite models here! 😍

Love seeing you pack away huge amounts of food, and I can't wait to see you reach your goals! Sounds like you may not be able to stop once you get there though! 😉

Thank you so much for leaving a review! ❤️😘

Link to review